Are you up for it? Because this is an attractive and challenging position within Maxima. Why? You have the biggest stake in one of our promises: maximum customer satisfaction. And you get every opportunity to make customers happy, because in this role you combine both sales and customer service for our dealers in Eastern Europe.
This is what your day looks like:
In the first 3 months, you will get to know Maxima and its products by working with your other colleagues from the export / dealer team, who are the point of contact for our customers from all over Europe. These are (online) wholesalers with questions about everything related to purchasing and supplying professional kitchen equipment. Topics vary from product advice to order delivery, and from commercial decisions to support calls. All equipment is of our own brand Maxima, we will make it easy for you to learn about our range.
Customer questions come in via phone, email or ticket system. You pick these up and try to solve them with maximum care and customer friendliness, you may have to switch with other departments such as our technical department. We do everything we can to provide the customer with a solution or deal as quickly as possible. We really love First Time Right ;)
Outgoing customer contact is just as important: you call about quotations and inform existing customers about new Maxima products. There is also a lot of contact with colleagues from other departments where you have transferred a ticket for your customer. So there is plenty of variety!
After the introductory period of 3 months, you will visit existing and new dealers in Eastern Europe on a very regular basis to show them the opportunities and possibilities to grow together, and to discuss what Maxima as a brand and manufacturer can do (better) for dealers. This can also be done by inviting the dealers to our large showroom in Mijdrecht, where all our products are on display, and you can proudly give an extensive explanation of our range. You will also meet our dealers at the various international trade fairs where we exhibit our products.
These are your main tasks:
- Activate, retain and grow our dealer network.
- Follow up on leads and quotations, and inform dealers about new products and services
- Country and customer level analyses to identify and seize opportunities
- Inviting dealers to visit our large showroom
- Thinking along and overseeing process and product improvements
- Visiting dealers to discuss opportunities on the spot
- Working with the team to ensure smooth order fulfillment and maximum customer satisfaction
And this is us: Maxima Kitchen Equipment
We are Maxima Kitchen Equipment, and we have been supplying professional kitchen equipment of our own brand "Maxima" for over 45 years. We now export to more than 55 countries. We do this from Mijdrecht (in the middle of the Green Heart and in the triangle Amsterdam-Leiden-Utrecht). We are growing steadily because we keep three core promises: maximum customer satisfaction, the highest quality and the lowest price.
Now you probably want to know what it's like to work at Maxima?
Who better to tell you that than your (future) colleagues:
Idzard: "What I think is super cool about our job is that it includes everything: selling, advising, supporting and working on the relationship. And we do that in different languages too! You also regularly speak to customers face-to-face by visiting dealers and trade shows. You have to multi-task: keeping tabs on everything and following up accordingly. You can really build a long-term relationship with the customer and work to maximize customer satisfaction. That makes me happy, and also the customer!"
Idzard is one of three colleagues on the export / dealer team you will be joining. Together with the other departments, we are a pleasant group of 35 colleagues.
This is what you get in return:
- Monthly salary between € 2,750.00 and € 4,000.00, depending on your experience
- 25 vacation days with a top-up arrangement
- Vacation pay (8%)
- Good pension scheme
- Mileage allowance of € 0.19
- We contribute to your sports subscription (worth € 600.00 per year)
- Time and budget for personal development: what do you need to grow in your role?
- Pleasant workplace with good hardware (and IT support), nice furniture, air conditioning and a cool canteen with outdoor terrace
- Possibility to sometimes work from home (in consultation)
- Free parking in front of the door
The mentioned salary and vacations are based on a 40-hour work week.
Since we are obviously going to train you well, we only have few requirements. However, it is good to know that we are looking for someone who is fluent in English and Russian. Then we especially can't wait to meet you! The following five qualities are important to us.
The colleague we are looking for:
- Must be proficient in English and Russian (any additional language is a plus)
- Has experience in a similar role
- Has at least secondary vocational education working and thinking level
- Has experience with customer contact, commercial and service providing
- Is available for 36 - 40 hours per week
We fancy you working at Maxima. Do you?
We understand that. No lack of variety and a nice atmosphere. But please respond today, because we like to move fast. If your application excites us, we will invite you for a conversation. How can you respond?
The choice is yours:
- Respond via the button to apply for the job
- Or send an email with your resume and motivation to Otto van Oostveen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a question first? Feel free to send an e-mail and we will get back to you soon.